Nice fully furnished ground floor apartment with garden in the nice energy quarter located on a wide canal and near the cozy Koningsplein. Within walking distance of the shops, De Weimarstraat, supermarkets and public transport such as the Randstadrail.
Layout: Entrance through front door, central hall, access to the own front door. Entrance to the bedroom at the front overlooking the canal (4.00 x 4.00) with decorative frames and ornaments. From the hall access to the living room (4.50 x 4.00) and conservatory (2.50 x 3.50). Modern open kitchen (4.50 x 2.50), equipped with fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washer / dryer, gas stove with oven and separate microwave. Bathroom (2.70 x 1.80) with toilet, sink and walk-in shower. Separate storage in the hall. From the kitchen access to the spacious garden (7.00 x 6.00) with separate terrace and bicycle rack.
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- The apartment is fully furnished;
- No pets allowed;
- Maximum 2 (non-smoking) people;
- The price is excl. gas/water/electricity;
- Advance payment gas-water- electricity is € 150,= p.m.
- Including internet and digital television;
- The deposit is 1 month rent.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income