In the nice Renbaankwartier area located lovely well maintained fully furnished double upper house with balcony. It is in a quiet and nice street near the beach, sea, boulevard, green area with children farm and shops in the Badhuisstraat and Keizerstraat.
Located near the International zone (namely Europol, Eurojust, OPCW) in the Statenkwartier area, French school & German School, supermarket and public transport.
Layout: stairs in open porch, door to apartment, stairs to the second floor, hallway, separate toilet. Spacious L-shaped living room with beautiful wooden floor, double glass at the front and shutters. Bright luxurious kitchen with various appliances. Stairs to the third floor, spacious bedroom with double glazing and shutters at the front side, light dome in the hallway, spacious bathroom with sink, bath and shower, spacious rear bedroom with access to balcony and third rear bedroom. Separate room for washing machine and dryer.
- This apartment is also suitable for 2 or 3 working/studying persons!
- Top location close to shops, beach and public transport.
- Entire apartment has a beautiful wooden flooring
- Fully Furnished (partly furnished is possible)
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income