This apartment which is located on a high-end location in a monumental building, is as beautiful and classy from the inside as well as from the outside with for beautiful original ornaments and parquet flooring in fishbone pattern. This two bedroom apartment has a large (48m2) ensuite living/diner with beautiful authentic doors and a fire places. The apartment is located nearby UN, International Organisations, public transport, centre and shops.
Layout: entrance to the first floor, hallway, livingroom of approx. 48 m2 with ensuite diner, gives acces to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Luxurious half open kitchen provided with several built in equipment like a dish washer, american fridge, oven and cooker hood. Spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower cabin and double sink, toilet and washing machine & dryer. Nice balcony at the rear of the apartment.
- Beautiful fishbone pattern parquet flooring
- Monumental building with authentic details
- Rental price in excluding G/W/E of 100 euro per month
- With washing machine and dryer
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income