In the popular area "Bezuidenhout" we have a lovely 3 room apartment on the 2nd floor for rent. Close to the cosy shopping street "Theresiastraat", public transport, exit roads A2 Amsterdam, A12 Utrecht and A13 Rotterdam, central station and city centre of The Hague.
Layout: private entrance, landing with acces to all rooms and a toilet. Kitchen with modern appliances and a build-in washing machine and dryer. The spacious bright living room with fireplace and patio doors to the backyard is divided in 3 rooms with modern sliding doors made out of glass and steel. This creates one extra room at the front and one extra room with patio doors to the garden. This room gives acces to the bedroom with custom made closets and a bathroom ensuite with bath/shower and sink. The garden is cosy and enclosed with seating area and garden shed.
- Available for a couple
- Fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Fully renovated with high quality materials
- Lovely original details from the 1930's with a modern feel
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income