Recently renovated fully furnished studio apartment on the 3rd upper floor located in a very popular expat location with fantastic views and balcony. Close to tram 11, 3 and 17, that goes to the city center, the beach, Central Station but also to Europol, Eurojust, ICTY and several embassies and other international organisations. Shopping street and super market around the corner.
Lay-out: shared entrance, large hallway with marble floor. Staircase to the 2nd floor. Entrance apartment, that gives access to the bright living room/studio with access the balcony on a great location with a unrestricted view overlooking a canal, the fully equipped semi open kitchen in the corner and a modern bathroom with a shower, sink and a toilet. Washing machine is installed in the closet located in a hall.
- Excluding advance payment gwl €75,- and tv & internet €20,-
- Sunny balcony with quay view.
- Kitchen: Semi open kitchen with, refrigerator, freezer, gas cooker and extractor
- Bathroom: Bathroom with shower, washbasin, radiator and toilet
- Storage: large closet next to the bathroom
- Heating: Central heating system
- Warm water: Central heating system
- Insulation: Double glazing windows
- State of maintenance interior: Good
- State of maintenance exterior: Good
- Parking facilities: Good
- Parking costs : None, only after 6:00 p.m.
Accessibility: Good, access to public transport, schools and shops
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents saved as a PDF-file:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income