Beautifully semidetached house situated in a popular location at the child-friendly neighborhood "Vrijheids-akker" within 20 minutes from Rotterdam Centre.
Within a short walking and cycling distance you will find all the public facilities such as shopping center 'Carnisse Veste', good public transport (including 'Tram - Plus: to and from Rotterdam - Centre within only 20 minutes), kindergartens, schools for primary and secondary education, a large neighborhood park, many sporting and leisure destinations, restaurants and catering facilities, social and medical facilities.
Layout: Ground floor with hallway / corridor approx 3.21x3.30 and a modern fitted semi-open kitchen with appliances. Fine living room approx 5.73x11.45 with fireplace and a door to the terrace and garden. The beautiful garden is beautifully landscaped with a paved patio, lawn and flower beds. This garden is also very sunny and quite situated on the north and well protected. From the living room you have an undisturbed view of the garden.
The first floor includes two bedrooms on the front approx 3.22x3.28 en 2.14 x 3.02, and a third bedroom approx 3.07x5.73 and bathroom at the rear. The bathroom is modern with a shower cabin, a sink (with furniture) and 2nd toilet.
The second floor is equipped with a fourth bedroom approx 2.60x4.75 and a loft.
- The extensive natural 'Oude Maas', the 'Carnisse Rhoonse Pilot whales' are also very nearby.
- This in every respect beautifully maintained home was built in 2004 use of only durable materials and of course with optimal insulation. In 2010 house partly renewed.
- Floors of lobby / hallway, kitchen and living room have laminate
- Detached stone barn / shed at the rear of the garden
- The garden is equipped with lighting and a water connection
- Boiler Remeha 2014
Interest in this house? We advise that you get a buyer’s agent.
Your buyer’s agent will represent your interests and can save you time, money and worry.