Great loft apartment! This amazing, recently partially renovated top apartment is located in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier area, just a 10-minute walk from the center and around the corner of Elandstraat for all your daily shopping and the Piet Heinstraat with cozy shops, restaurant and lunchrooms. Location is near the center of The Hague and near shops, public transport and main roads. Extremely high ridge height so that a very spatial effect has been created and has a lot of light. The Den Haag Centraal Station is easy to reach and the property is in a nice location. Near the international zone, by bike distance, also like the beach and the harbor.
Layout: joint entrance, stairs to the first floor, door apartment and stairs to the second floor, corridor with access to living room, master bedroom, bathroom and toilet, living room with luxury open kitchen and high ridge with original wooden beams, stairs to the second Bedroom in the loft / ridge, through the corridor you go to the large master bedroom, spacious bathroom with washing machine and dryer, double washbasin and shower, separate toilet in the hallway.
- Partly renovated with beautiful herringbone floor
- furnished home
- Located in prime location
- Available from 01 September
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee