On the second floor of the stylish 'Zorgvliet' apartment complex you will find this luxuriously fully furnished, three-room apartment with balcony. Due to its location, all rooms are extremely light. Near the international zone such as Europol, Eurojust and OPCW, the pleasant shopping street "De Fred", the port and public transport. The European School, French and German schools are also close by.
Layout: shared entrance, stairs or elevator to the second floor, spacious hallway, door to apartment, corridor with passage to spacious living room with many windows and access to second bedroom, through the hallway you enter the luxurious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet, spacious kitchen with various built-in appliances, master bedroom with balcony and many closets, and also a separate toilet.
- There is a communal garden, bicycle storage and parking space available.
- Perfect for single or couple.
- Excluding advance payment GWL € 200,=, internet & tv can be an extra option.
- Obliged to have the cleaning lady, (€ 15,- p.o.), also discussable to change the linnen.
- Fully Furnished.
- At unique green location and very central.
- Near the International zone.
- Shops, cafes, supermarket and park around the corner.
Flat Zorgvliet is a former 'residential hotel' from 1926. The building was designed in the style of the New Hague School and acquired the status of a National Monument in 1994. The architecture of the building, the presence of a caretaker and the ideal location make 'Zorgvliet' exceptionally suitable for pleasant living.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income