In the popular area "Bezuidenhout" we have a lovely three room apartment (renovated a few years ago) on the 1st floor for rent. Close to the cosy shopping street "Theresiastraat", public transport, exit roads A2 Amsterdam, A12 Utrecht and A13 Rotterdam, central station and city centre of The Hague.
Layout: open porch, door to the apartment, landing with acces to all rooms. Toilet and two closets of which one with washing machine and dryer. Bright living room with wooden flooring. Kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower and sink at the rear, both with acces to the balcony. Bedroom at the front and a spacious bedroom at the rear, with acces to the balcony.
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 58,583, = single and couple
- Suitable for a couple
- Lovely original details from the 1930's
- The rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet & television and Service costs € 55,=
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income