Nice three room apartment with large terrace located in the popular Statenkwartier area on the first floor. Within walking distance of Europol, Eurojust, ICTY, OPCW and other international organizations. Also within walking distance of the lively shopping street Frederik Hendriklaan & Aert vd Goesstraat with shops, terraces & supermarkets, near public transport, the port and close to the center.
Layout: shared entrance in closed porch (apartment complex), stairs to the first floor, door to apartment, hall, living room at the front in L-shape with nice view and open kitchen with various built-in appliances, rear bedroom with access to terrace , second bedroom at the rear, with access to laundry room with access to terrace, bathroom with washbasin, bath and toilet & washing machine and dryer.
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 58,583, = single and couple € 68,583
- Fully furnished.
- Including advance payment water.
- Laminate flooring throughout the apartment.
- Modern and tastefully decorated.
- The apartment is in an international zone.
- Within walking distance of shops, lunchrooms, restaurants & bars with terraces, harbor and public transport.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.