In the popular district "Bezuidenhout" located a beautiful partially renovated four room ground floor apartment with very spacious backyard and shed. Near shops, central station and public transport. Close to the nice shopping street "Theresiastraat", public transport, roads A2 Amsterdam, A12 Utrecht and the A13 Rotterdam central station and the city center.
Layout: private entrance, hall, spacious hallway with access to all rooms, living room with original fireplace at the front with fitted wardrobes and sliding doors, dining room also with fireplace at the rear and patio doors (will be replaced by double glazing) to the spacious garden & access to semi open kitchen with all built in appliances, in the shed will be installed a washing machine and dryer, through the hallway, which has fitted wardrobes, you come to the rear bedroom also with patio doors ( will be replaced by double glazing), bathroom with bath and sink, separate toilet and at the front is second bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- A washing machine and dryer will be installed in the shed.
- Partially renovated, at the rear there will be installed double glazing and laminate floors in the bedrooms. Also curtains will be provided.
- Centrally situated.
- Spacious garden
- Available from December 1, 2019
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income