Wonderfully spacious three-room apartment in the green and quiet Bohemia district. The sunny house with original details overlooks a water park and the Haagse Beek at the front and has a separate office/guest room on the top floor. In addition, the house has a storage room, balcony (SW), and spacious terrace (SW) with a view of the dunes for general use. Within walking distance of the house you will find the dunes and beach, park Ockenburg and park Meer en Bos. For your daily shopping you can go to the nearby shopping streets "Alphons Diepenbrockhof" and "De Savornin Lohmanplein". This location is also easily accessible by public transport, and there are several roads within easy reach.
Centrally closed entrance with doorbells and letterbox tableau on the ground floor, stairs to the second floor, spacious staircase, door to apartment with spacious hall (approx. 3.48 x 1.74) with access to all rooms, spacious living room (approx. 4.43/ 2.89 x 5.61) at the front with access to a balcony with a view over the water park. Original sliding doors with fitted wardrobes and lighting separate the living room from the dining room and kitchen (approx. 4.55 x 3.84), this space is also accessible from the hallway. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including a fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, combination microwave and 5-burner gas stove. The dining room also offers access to the balcony at the rear (approx. 0.95 x 6.41) with storage room and washing machine connection. Through the hall you reach the bedroom (approx. 3.20/2.07 x 2.70) with also access to the balcony at the rear and fitted wardrobe. The bathroom (approx. 2.15 x 2.15) has a walk-in shower, design radiator and sink.
Via the staircase you also reach the top floor with an office (approx. 2.90 x 1.88) as well as a spacious terrace on either side which is for general use. In the basement there is a separate storage room (approx. 2.90 x 1.84).
- Energy label D;
- House is heated by means of a c.v. boiler brand Interglas, year of construction 2021;
- The frames are made of plastic/aluminum with double glazing;
- Separate office on top floor and general use of spacious terrace (SW);
- Separate storage room in the basement;
- Located on long lease until December 31, 2025, canon € 29.88 per half year;
- 1/3rd share in an active VvE, contribution € 100 per month;
- Free parking on the public road;
- Municipal monument Dotterbloemlaan 48-88 and 51-105
- Own storage in the basement;
- Non-resident clause applies;
- Given the year of construction (1951), an age and materials clause will be included in the deed of sale;
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Immediately engage your own purchasing agent.
Your purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.