Recently renovated, spacious & charming double upper house with loft idea and two terraces, in a stately former mansion. Authentic look, lovely fully furnished, equipped with luxurious materials and centrally located in popular area Duinoord.
- Ground floor: Common entrance on the ground floor with connecting door and stairs. Own entrance at 2nd floor.
- 2nd floor: Hall with access to L-shaped living room of 45m2 (including 2-persons sofa bed), with double doors to balcony at the front and playful stairs to the loft. Sliding doors provide access to bedroom of 20 m2 with patio doors to covered terrace at the back. The bedroom has access to the luxurious and large bathroom with separate bath, walk-in shower, large sink and separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer. The laundry room and bathroom can also be reached via the hall. Separate toilet.
- 3rd floor: Spacious floor of 70m2 with loft idea. Lounge area at the front and open kitchen at the back - with cooking island, equipped with appliances, a large smeg fridge and door to terrace with magnificent view of The Hague skyline.
Neighbourhood: The Groot Hertoginnelaan is located in the popular residential area Duinoord. This area is characterised by its curved streets and historic townhouses built around 1900. The Reinkenstraat is just around the corner – and offers a variety of unique shops, wonderful places to have lunch and a great atmosphere. There are many green spaces in the neighbourhood and the beach can be reached by bike within 10 minutes. The International zone of the Statenkwartier, including Europol & Eurojust, is within walking distance.
- High quality renovated, very spacious & wonderfully light apartment
- High ceilings, wooden floor, stylishly fully furnished and equipped with every luxury
- Two terraces, one covered
- Public transport at the doorstep
- Available immediately
In order to apply for this apartment we kindly ask you the following documents, in PDF-format:
- Copy of your passport / ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your latest three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
In case you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is a minimum net income of 2.5 times the rent.