Very spacious and characteristic & renovated turn key apartment with patio in popular neighborhood "2005 schap" in the center of the Hague. Located in a quiet street near shops and supermarket, restaurants in the Frederikstraat, Denneweg and Bankastraat are around the corner. Public transportation and parks are within easy reach. Main roads leading to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam are easily accessible. Throughout the entire apartment the unique and original details have been well maintained.
Layout: Entrance on street level, hallway, very spacious living & dining room with beautiful wooden floors, high ceilings, working gas fireplace and access to the patio with doors from the dining room, luxurious half open kitchen with all built in appliances, big fridge and also access to patio from kitchen.
Via the hallway you can enter a large bedroom at the front side with built in laundry cupboard and luxury bathroom with walk in shower and double wash basin, separate modern toilet and storage in de hallway, stairs to first floor, good sized bedroom with walk in closet.
- Completely renovated
- Partly furnished but fully furnished is also possible
- Quiet city living & near parc
- Public transportation around the corner, shops & supermarket
- Within walking distance from the historic city center of The Hague and nice restaurants & bars
- Unique lay-out
- Many original details
- 15 minute bicycle ride to the beach
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income