At the lovely Duinoord area around the corner from the Reinkenstraat fully furnished bright and spacious 2 room apartment on the second floor with a terrace. Close to international Organisations like Europol, Eurojust, OPCW and Shell. Near shops and public transport and sunny court. Near the center, public transport, Reinkenstraat, public transport (RandstadRail 3 tram 17,11 and 21 bus), schools, international schools, museums and roads. The center of The Hague, the beach and the harbor are within 10 min. Away.
Layout: joint entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the second floor, entrance apartment, separate toilet with washbasin, living / dining room (8.5 x 4 m) with access to the balcony. kitchen with fridge, combi microwave, from the living room access to the bedroom (4 x 3.5 m) at the front with 3 cupboards and entrance to the bathroom living room with open kitchen with a fridge, ceramic hob and extractor, balcony, bedroom , with access to the bathroom with shower, sink, design radiator and washing machine.
- Available as of November 01st.
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 58,583, = single and couple € 68,583
- Mentioned price excludes advance payment € 100,- per month for gas, water and electricity.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary sips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of receipt Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of recent annual statistics
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.