Lovely recently renovated fully furnished three room apartment with balcony and storage situated in the popular Bezuidenhout area. Shops, supermarket and restaurants on the Theresiastraat are nearby and close to the city center, can be reached within a few minutes by bike or walking distance. Public transport and the central station are nearby and also the main roads.
Layout: Communal entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the third floor, entrance of the apartment, hallway, spacious living room at the front side with sliding doors to the dining room or to be used as extra bedroom at the rear with acces to the balcony, separate kitchen equipped with built-in appliances and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, wash basin and washing machine, spacious bedroom located at the rear with doors to the balcony.
- Recently renovated apartment with wooden flooring
- Available per September 1st 2019
- Fully Furnished
- Rent is excluding utilities
- Advanced payment for tv/internet of €40,- per month
- Not suitable for students/not suitable to share
Bezuidenhout is an area with mainly houses and flats built around 1930s. The central station can easily be reached as well as the city center of The Hague. You can simply walk into the green area ‘Haagse Bos’. The shopping street ‘Theresiastraat’ has a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars. Close to the schools HSV International and British school.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income