A stunning totally renovated double upper house with terrace and cooking island in the Scheveningen area located near the French School and the International zone in the Statenkwartier. Within walking distance of shops, public transport, beach, Westbroekpark and children's farm. In other words, a wonderful neighborhood to live in.
Layout: private entrance, stairs to the first floor, second door to apartment, very spacious living room of approx 8.8x4.7m2 with nice sitting corner, cooking island with various built-in appliances and access to terrace of approx 3.8x2.7m2 with lounge set, side room (bedroom) of approx 3.7x2.7m2, spacious bathroom of approx 3.6x2m2 with toilet, shower, double sink and design radiator, also a separate toilet, stairs to the second floor, spacious landing of approx 4.7x2m2 which can be used as study space, three spacious bedrooms of approx 4.5x4.3m2, 3.6x2.5m2, 3x3.3m2.
- Totally renovated
- Provided with all luxury
- Basic furniture is available
- Suitable for three colleagues or international students
- Excluding fixed fee payment GWL TV and internet € 250,= based on two persons.
- Near Statenkwartier/International zone area, beach, shops, harbour, children's farm and beautiful park.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income