In the popular district "Bezuidenhout" we have a beautiful renovated 4-room apartment with back garden for rent. Near shops, central station and public transport. Close to the nice cozy "Theresiastraat", public transport, highways A2 Amsterdam, A12 Utrecht and the A13 Rotterdam central station and the city center.
Layout: own spacious entrance, hallway with access to all areas and a toilet. Kitchen with modern appliances and a cupboard with washing machine and dryer. The spacious light living room with fireplace and doors to the back garden is divided into 3 parts by means of modern sliding doors made of steel and glass. This has created an extra room at the front and an extra room at the rear with doors to the garden. This room gives access to the bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an adjoining bathroom with bath / shower and sink. The garden is cozy and enclosed with a sitting area and a gazebo.
- Suitable for a couple
- fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Completely renovated with high-quality materials in beginning 2018
- 1930s home with beautiful original details in a modern twist.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income