At the popular district "Bezuidenhout" we have a beautiful fully renovated 4-room apartment with backyard for rent. Near shops, central station and public transport. Close to the nice cozy "Theresiastraat", public transport, highways A2 Amsterdam, A12 Utrecht and the A13 Rotterdam central station and the city center.
Layout: own spacious entrance, corridor with access to all rooms and a toilet. Kitchen with modern built-in appliances and a cupboard with washing machine and dryer. The spacious living room with L-shape and doors to the backyard is divided into 2 parts through modern sliding doors made of steel and glass. This creates an extra room at the front and an extra room at the back with doors to the garden. This room gives access to the bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an adjoining bathroom with bath / shower and sink. The garden is cozy and enclosed with sitting area and garden shed.
- Patio doors to the garden
- Fully renovated with high quality materials
- Lovely original details from the 1930's with a modern feel
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income