Located in a quiet street in the popular neighborhood 'Valkenboskwartier', a totally renovated three-room ground floor apartment and a sunny backyard, ideally located on the South/West. Within walking distance of the bustling shopping streets Fahrenheitstraat and Weimarstraat. This location is also easily accessible by public transport and the roads to Rotterdam and Amsterdam are easily accessible. Near the International zone such as Europol, Eurojust and other international organizations. The supermarket is also around the corner.
Layout: entrance through the vestibule, access to the spacious living room and open kitchen with various built-in appliances such as five-burner stove, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, etc; through the sliding doors you have access to the spacious backyard which is located on the southwest and is approximately 56 m2 in size. In the garden is a spacious wooden shed with electricity. The other rooms are accessible via an intermediate hall, such as: the front bedroom can now be used as an office, the rear bedroom which gives access to the backyard through French doors and a luxurious spacious bathroom with toilet, double sink, design radiator and walk-in shower.
- Totally renovated house finished with high-quality materials
- Fully Furnished house
- temporary rental applicable for a maximum of 1 year.
- Perfect for single
- Double glass
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 60.036,= single and couple € 70.036,=
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income