PLEASE NOTE: Do you want to schedule an appointment? Then we kindly request you to do this by email or by completing the registration form on our website. Thank you!
Lovely three-room corner apartment with two bedrooms and balcony in a quiet neighborhood in the center of The Hague. Ideally located in the quiet Oude Boomgaardstraat, but also close to the bustling center with the lively Torenstraat and Veenkade, a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cinemas and nightlife. This location is also easy to reach by public transport, and there are several highways within easy reach.
Open porch, front door, stairs to the second floor, hallway, large bright living room with many windows, separate kitchen with various built-in appliances, including 4-burner gas stove and fridge/freezer, with access to balcony. Through the hallway you come to the large front bedroom, with a washbasin and access to the shower and the second bedroom is located at the rear of the house with a large linen closet with also access to the balcony. In the hallway there is also a separate toilet, in short, a nice spacious bright house within walking distance of the center where you don't have to do anything.
- Perfect location in the center of The Hague;
- Near public transport, center, supermarkets and shops;
- Wooden flooring;
- Excluding gas, water, light;
- Please note Housing permit applies, so salary may not exceed € 60,036,= single and couple € 70,036,=
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income