Luxuriously furnished two-room apartment on the ground floor, located on the border of the beautiful Duinoord and the popular Statenkwartier. Near the pleasant shopping streets, Reinkenstraat and Frederik Hendriklaan for all your daily shopping, and various cafes & restaurants for fun and delicious food. In addition, it is conveniently located for public transport and various roads.
Entrance, spacious hall with access to the toilet, and spacious storage room with washing machine. Double doors give access to the very spacious and bright living room with a luxurious open (Siematic) kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a natural stone countertop, refrigerator, separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave/oven combination, and gas hob with extractor.
The bedroom is located at the rear of the apartment. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom which is finished with luxurious materials and equipped with a freestanding bath, second toilet, shower room, and sink with mirror.
In addition, the house has a separate storage room in the basement and a parking space on private property.
- Includes parking space.
- Double glazing, air conditioning
- Luxurious floor finish, window decoration, and lamps.
- Mentioned price is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV and internet.
- High-quality materials have been used for finishing
- Excluding service costs of € 150.00 per month.
- Deposit is 1 month's rent.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary sips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.