Located on the border of the beautiful Duinoord area and the popular Statenkwartier area located luxuriously furnished 2 room apartment on the ground floor Near pleasant shopping streets (Reinkenstraat / Frederik Hendriklaan), public transport (bus 24 and tram 16) and strategically located in the roads. International zone around the corner where Europol, Eurojust and OPCW are located.
Layout: Entrance, spacious hall with access to the toilet and spacious storage room with washing machine. Double doors give access to the spacious and bright living room with luxurious open (Siematic) kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a stone worktop, fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave / oven combination, gas hob with extractor.
At the rear of the apartment are the bedroom. The master bedroom has a bathroom en-suite which is finished with luxurious materials and equipped with a freestanding bath, second toilet, shower room and washbasin with mirror.
- Parking space included.
- Mentioned price is excluding gas, water, electricity and excluding service costs € 175, =.
- Finished with high end materials, very well isolated.
- Double glazing.
- Provided with airconditioning.
- Luxurious flooring, window decoration and lighting.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.