At the lovely area of Leidschenveen located, in the Rietbuurt, lies this modern partly renovated family house with front and very spacious sunny back garden. The property is in a very quiet location, in a child-friendly residential area near the British school, roads, shops and offers a spacious living / dining room with open kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom on the first floor and a spacious attic floor (third bedroom), subdivided into a bedroom, laundry / boiler room and lots of storage space.
The house was built in 2009, located on a quiet street with play opportunities for the children in front of the door and in the area. The location is very central to, public transport, schools (British School), sports fields and roads. You can move into this home immediately.
Layout: front garden, door to house, hall with meter cupboard and modern toilet, door to living room with open kitchen, spacious kitchen at the front, L-shaped, fully equipped such as a fridge, freezer, 5 pits- gas stove and extractor hood, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space.
The open staircase is directly the separation between the kitchen and the living room. The spacious living room has laminate flooring and double doors to the garden at the rear.
The garden has been carefully laid out with large tiles, has a nice size and location on the southeast, so that you can enjoy the sun almost all day long. There is also a back entrance, as well as a wooden storage room with electricity.
Stairs through the living room to the first floor, landing, 2nd modern toilet in the bathroom and two bedrooms. The room at the rear and side room are joined and have a walk-in closet. The front bedroom is next to the bathroom, with double sinks and walk-in shower,
Second floor: via the staircase you reach the attic with spacious bedroom and side storage system and access to the attic what the washing / boiler room is with space for the washing machine, dryer, combi boiler and mechanical ventilation.
- Partially renovated, staircase to second floor will be painted white
- Lovely family house, close to the British school
- Taupe roman blinds come throughout the house and the first floor black-out in the bedrooms
- Year of construction 2009
- External storage space of approximately 7 m2
- Spacious and deep back garden, very quiet and conveniently located in the sun
- The property is fully insulated
- Modern bathroom
- Available immediately
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.