Luxurious, totally renovated three room apartment with two balconies on the sixth floor located in the nice Bomenbuurt. This apartment has a brand new kitchen and bathroom and has an amazing view. Located on the border of Bomenbuurt and Vogelwijk near the shopping area such as Fahrenheitstraat and Thomsonlaan around the corner. Also close to the European School (within walking distance) and public transport. Within cycling distance, from forest, dunes and the beach.
Layout: joint closed entrance with intercom system on the ground floor, elevator or staircase to the sixth floor, hall, entrance apartment, hallway that provides access to all areas, bright living room with large windows and luxurious semi-open kitchen with SMEG appliances, such as a five-burner gas hob with extractor, dishwasher and fridge-freezer and from the kitchen you have access to the balcony with beautiful views.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the house, the second room at the rear with access to the second balcony, luxury bathroom with walk-in rain shower and washbasin with mirror.
- Totally high-quality renovated house
- Fantastic view
- Located in the lively Bomenbuurt
- Excluding service costs € 45 per month
- Rent is excluding g/w/l
- Near international zone.
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 58,583, = single and couple € 68,583
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income