This lovely renovated two room apartment is beautifully situated on the canal in the heart of city centre The Hague. This apartment is located on the first and second floor and has a bright living room, large bedroom with loft, spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower and very neat kitchen. It is located around the corner from Lange Voorhout and Denneweg and a stone's throw from the highways, public transport and the Central station. You are also 10 minutes by bike on the beach or in the woods.
Layout: Entrance at street level, neat staircase leading to the first floor, entrance apartment, hall with all rooms accessible, spacious living room with fixed cupboard with central heating boiler, the kitchen is equipped with all necessary equipment such as induction hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and oven, toilet with hand basin and washing machine, stairs to the sleeping floor, spacious bedroom with loft. The bathroom has a bath and shower, sink, towel radiator and to
- The whole apartment has been renovated and has double glazing and wooden floors.
- Rent € 1,395 excluding g / w / e per month and including upholstery
- Located in the heart of the city center, near shops and public transport
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income