Fantastic luxurious newly built apartment with panoramic views and the skyline of The Hague in the apartment complex "de Stadhouders", Frederik Hendrik building. This spacious chique apartment with a high level finish, has a very spacious terrace of app. 19m2, laundry room, spacious bathroom and two large bedrooms, storage room and private parking space.
Within walking distance of the popular Statenkwartier with pleasant shopping street De Frederik Hendriklaan with shops, lunchrooms and entertainment, close to museums, various international organizations such as Europol, Eurojust, OPCW & Shell, embassies and international schools. Public transport within walking distance and fast connection by car to the highways. Also close to the parc and 10 minutes by bike from the beach & the harbor.
Layout: joint entrance with doorbells, elevator or stairs to the fifth floor, spacious hall, access to the apartment and next to the entrance is an external storage room, entrance apartment, hall with the laundry room and toilet on the left, spacious Living room of approx 34m2 with sliding doors with access to spacious terrace and luxurious open kitchen with all the built in appliances, on the left two large bedrooms of approx 18m2 and 17m2 with both access to the terrace, spacious bathroom of approx 6m2 with toilet, sink, design radiator and shower.
- Luxury finish, the curtains in the entire apartment will be replaced by a natural color
- Luxury PVC herringbone floor throughout the apartment
- Own parking space in the underlying parking garage, own storage room
- Common indoor bicycle shed and outdoor space
- Butler service (for a fee), including in-house service manager
- Virtual viewing possible
- Energy label A.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income