Fantastic luxury fully furnished just renovated new apartment on the seventh floor with panoramic views in the apartment complex "de Stadhouders", Frederik Hendrik building. This spacious chic apartment with a high level of finish has a terrace, laundry room, spacious bathroom, two large bedrooms, storage room and private parking space.
Within walking distance of the popular Statenkwartier area with the pleasant shopping street De Frederik Hendriklaan with shops, lunchrooms and entertainment, close to museums, various international organizations such as Europol, Eurojust, OPCW & Shell, embassies and international schools. Public transport within walking distance and fast connection by car to the highways. Also close to the forest and 10 minutes by bike from the beach and the harbor.
Layout: joint entrance with doorbells, elevator or stairs to the seventh floor, spacious hall, access to the apartment and next to the entrance, entrance apartment, L-shaped hall with the laundry room on the right and toilet on the left, spacious living room / Living room ca with access terrace, luxurious open kitchen with island with all appliances, on the right side there are two spacious bedrooms with an access terrace, spacious bathroom with sink, design radiator and walk-in shower.
- Luxurious finish and fully furnished apartment
- Luxury PVC herringbone floor throughout the apartment
- Includes private parking space in the underlying parking garage, private storage room
- Common indoor bicycle shed and outdoor space
- Butler service (for a fee), including in-house service manager
- Virtual viewing possible
- Energy label A.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income