Recently renovated fully furnished apartment on the 2nd upper floor located in a very popular expat location with fantastic views and balcony. Close to tram 11, 3 and 17, that goes to the city center, the beach, Central Station but also to Europol, Eurojust, ICTY and several embassies and other international organisations. Shopping street and super market around the corner.
Lay-out: shared entrance, large hallway with marble floor. Staircase to the 2nd floor. Entrance apartment, that gives access to the bright living room with access the semi open kitchen, the fully equipped semi open kitchen in the corner, bedroom at the rear of the apartment and a modern bathroom with a shower, sink and a toilet. Washing machine is installed in the closet located in a hall.
- Note: Housing permit applies, so the salary may not exceed € 47.325,=
- Excluding advance payment gwl €75,- and internet €20,-
- Kitchen: Semi open kitchen with, refrigerator, freezer, gas cooker and extractor
- Bathroom: Bathroom with shower, washbasin, radiator and toilet
- Heating: Central heating system
- Warm water: Central heating system
- Insulation: Double glazing windows
- State of maintenance interior: Good
- State of maintenance exterior: Good
- Parking facilities: Good
- Parking costs : None, only after 18.00 hours p.m.
Accessibility: Good, access to public transport, schools and shops
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income