Lovely double upper house with three bedrooms at the popular Bezuidenhout area located with large balcony and a communal bicycle storage. Ideally located for public transport, various main roads, the British school, the central station and the city center of The Hague. The house is surrounded by the shops, restaurants and cafes on the Theresiastraat.
The apartment is in an excellent condition and has recently been painted.
Layout: shared entrance with call tableau, stairs to the second floor in closed porch, gallery, door to apartment, spacious hall with access to living room, storage room with laundry room, toilet and kitchen, double doors to very spacious living room with a TV island in the middle and a built-in bookcase, through the living room also access to luxury kitchen with various built-in appliances and table, also from the living room through spiral staircase to the top floor, spacious hall with access to spacious front bedroom with fitted wardrobe, two rear bedroom that are / be equipped with laminate floor and access to spacious balcony, luxury bathroom with sink, shower, toilet and design radiator.
- Very spacious apartment with large balcony and centrally located.
- Floor bedroom right-behind-side will come laminate flooring and bed will be removed.
- Top location located on the pleasant shopping street Theresiastraat.
- Public transport and main roads nearby.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income