Spacious apartment with large roof terrace of approximately 50m2 located on a wide avenue with lots of parking spots (paid parking in the evening) on ??the top floor. Modern trendy home with semi open kitchen with fireplace and beautiful wooden floor. Located close to shops, public transport, parcs, restaurants, lunchrooms, shops and shopping street Fahrenheitstraat. Within walking and cycling distance of the beach, sea and dunes. Near International and European School.
Layout: open porch, door to apartment, hallway of approximately 2x2.60, stairs to the second floor, very spacious living room of approximately 3.96x13.45 with semi open kitchen of approximately 5.45x4.75 with various appliances and fireplace and access to balcony of approximately 5.45x1.10, side room of approximately 2.75x1.95, living room with two sitting areas and stairs to roof terrace, separate toilet and access to bedroom of approximately 4.60x2.95 with access to luxury bathroom with double walk-in shower and double sink and fitted wardrobes.
- Wooden floor in the living room.
- Luxury kitchen diner area with fireplace.
- Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in wardrobe.
- Roof terrace of approximately 50 m2, permit and VvE permission.
- Centrally located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in The Hague
- Paid parking from 18:00, € 60,= and second car € 270,=
- Owners Association
- The reissue in perpetual ground lease is arranged on the basis of a obligatory agreement, effective since November 16, 1994. Up to January 1, 2020, the annual canon amounts is € 175.08 (land value ad € 7,612.00 x canon percentage 2.3). The annual management costs for 2019 are € 26.50. The adjustment of the canon % will therefore take place on 1 January 2020.
Within a few minutes walk is the nice shopping street "Fahrenheitstraat" with plenty of choice of shops and restaurants. The Laan van Meerdervoort houses specialty shops and there is a tram stop, line 3, the Randstadrail, which runs from Loosduinen to Zoetermeer. A little further tram 12 stops from Duindorp to station HS.
Within cycling distance are the Bosjes van Poot, the beach and the dunes. And practically around the corner is the S200, the northwest part of the Ring The Hague, which connects directly to the roads to Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam
Interest in this lovely apartment? We advise that you get a buyer’s agent.
Your buyer’s agent will represent your interests and can save you time, money and worry.