A lovey renovated four-room apartment with a fantastic unobstructed view of Duttendel area and the dunes, balconies on both sides & storage! Located in the complex "Parkflats Duttendel IV" on the edge of the dune area with nice walking and cycling opportunities, near the beach, public transport (bus 23), shops, the main roads and international organizations such as ICC and NATO, also 10 minutes by bike to the the international zone where Europol, OPCW and Eurojust are located.
Layout: closed main entrance with elevator to the 4th floor, hall with entrance to the apartment, spacious hall-corridor with meter cupboard & deep closet and access to all rooms, spacious and bright living / dining room ensuite (front room of approximately 6.75 x 4.10, room at the rear approximately 5.20 x 3.25) with original suite separation with sliding doors and fixed cupboards, attractive fireplace & a beautiful view over Scheveningen, Duttendel as well as the dunes, side room (possibly bedroom or study) of approximately 3.50 x 3.40 with balcony located (W ), rear bedroom of approximately 4.15 x 3.65. Separate modern kitchen with various built-in appliances including 4 hot plates, fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, stainless steel extractor hood. Access door to the spacious balcony (SE), through the hallway you enter the luxurious bathroom of approximately 1.80 x 1.67 with double sink, bathtub, design radiator.
- The apartment is equipped with a modern luxury kitchen with appliances, parquet floors, fireplace and a luxurious bathroom. Two sunny balconies and storage.
- Unobstructed view of the dunes
- Located in fabulous area
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV and internet
- Deposit is 1 equal to a month's rent
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income