Lovely double upper house on the second and third floor located in the cozy Regentessekwartier with spacious terrace, two bathrooms and three bedrooms in the vicinity of the shops in the Weimarstraat and supermarket, public transport, European School and the Statenkwartier area where the international zone is located with organizations such as Europol, Eurojust and OPCW.
Layout: joint entrance, stairs to the second floor, hallway, living room at the rear with spacious terrace, beautiful built-in cupboards and separate luxury kitchen with various equipment, then you go through the living room to the first master bedroom with access to the bathroom, via the hallway where there is also a separate toilet and washer dryer cupboard, you go through the door to the second floor, where there is a spacious bedroom with playful wall and sloping walls, walk through to the rear bedroom and bathroom with bathtub and sink. In short, a wonderful double upper house!
- Partially renovated
- Exclusive advance payment GWL, TV & internet € 175,=
- Balcony of approximately 10 m2
- Original details
- Fitted wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.