WOULD YOU LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THIS APARTMENT? YOU CAN DO SO VIA OUR REGISTRATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE.
Lovely furnished four-room house with balcony located in the nice, cozy Bezuidenhout near the Theresiastraat shopping street. The Hague Central Station, the entrances to the A12/A13 and A44 motorways as well as many shops, restaurants, and cafes are just a stone's throw away.
Layout: open porch, stairs to the first floor, entrance/door to apartment, hall, stairs to second floor, hallway, ensuite living room with original details and many fitted wardrobes, separate kitchen with various appliances and with access to balcony with storage space at the rear bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, sink and design radiator, separate toilet, hallway, built-in closet with washing machine and dryer in the hallway, spacious front bedroom with built-in closet.
- Sun balcony from 1 p.m. to sunset;
- Spacious apartment;
- Many built-in cupboards;
- Wooden floors;
- excluding gas, water, and electricity;
- Note Housing permit applies. As a result, the salary cannot be higher than € € 57.573,= for someone alone and for a couple together no more than € 76.764,=.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary sips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income