A fantastic totally renovated top apartment with three rooms (two bedrooms) and balcony in the popular Statenkwartier area located within walking distance of the shopping street "De Fred", Europol, Eurojust, OPCW, ICTY and other international companies. The harbour, park and beach are also close by and public transport is just around the corner.
Lay-out: common entrance, stairs with beautiful dark gray carpet to the first floor, door to apartment, then a spacious hall with fitted cupboard and stairs to the second floor, long corridor from which all rooms can be reached, very spacious living room with open kitchen with various built-in appliances and folding doors to the balcony where you can enjoy your glass of wine in the sun at the end of the day, through the hallway you come to the bedroom at the rear, in the hallway there is a cupboard with washing machine and dryer and separate toilet with very unique Portuguese tiles, on the front side right is the spacious master bedroom which also has also double glazing, spacious bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, double sink and floor heating.
- Property has been totally renovated.
- new photos to follow.
- Bathroom floor heating.
- Double glazing throughout the entire apartment.
- Available from November 16
- One month deposit.
- Mentioned price excluding gas, water and electricity.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorised to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income.