Completely renovated townhouse (144m2) with front- and back garden, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen and cellar space. During the renovation, a luxurious finish was chosen with the use of beautiful materials and an eye for detail. In short, a house that is worth seeing!
The house is located in the beautiful quiet Benoordenhout. This is a very green, child friendly environment, near several schools and ISH, park Arendsburg, the water party of Ridderlaan, sports clubs and shops and various roads. The cozy shopping street "Van Hoytemastraat" is within walking distance. The center, beach and dunes are within cycling distance. In short, a wonderful house to live in.
Spacious front garden; Entrance house; Vestibule with wardrobe; Hall with modern toilet with hanging closet and fountain, access to the basement (ca.5m2) and from the hall access to the cozy living/dining room approx 8.91x3.4 with herringbone parquet floor, mantelpiece and patio doors to the backyard with stone shed, tiled terrace and a new lawn; Half open kitchen with island with four-burner induction hob and cabinets at the front and back of the island, backwall with cabinets with fridge, freezer and dishwasher, from the kitchen also access to the garden
Landing with modern toilet with hanging toilet and fountain; Closet; Spacious bedroom at the rear approx. 4.49x3.87 with closet wall; Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower and drain, sink in furniture, bath and design radiator; Bedroom 2 approx. 3.61x5 at the front across the full width (side room is added).
Landing with storage space and a loft ladder to the storage loft; Bedroom 3 approx. 2.21x3.60at the front with dormer window; Bedroom 4 at the rear of approx. 2.32x3.90 with dormer window; Second bathroom approx. 2.35x2.25 with shower, sink and washing machine; Separate toilet.
- THIS IS THE STARTING PRICE, so offers as of the € 800.000,= k.k.
- Year of construction: 1951.
- Located on private land.
- The maintenance situation inside is excellent and outside is good.
- The maintenance situation of the bathroom and the kitchen is excellent.
- Heating and hot water supply by means of c.v.-combi boiler, year 2018.
- Largely (except for one window) fitted with stained aluminum frames with double glazing.
- Completely renovated with a modern finish.
- Conveniently situated in relation to shops, roads and public transport.
- User area 144m2, measured in accordance with measurement instructions based on NEN 2580.
- Notary choice reserved to seller.
- The asbestos, old age, non-residence and measurement instruction clause will be included in the purchase deed.
- Delivery after consultation/immediately.
This cozy family house is very centrally located in a child-friendly green area with all amenities in the immediate vicinity
Interest in this house? We advise that you get a buyer’s agent.
Your buyer’s agent will represent your interests and can save you time, money and worry.