Modern apartment with a fantastic view over the dunes and private parking!
This lovely house has a spacious living room with a modern open kitchen, two bedrooms, an indoor balcony where you can enjoy the sun and the beautiful view. The location is within walking distance of the beach and the Scheveningen harbor with several great restaurants and terraces. For your daily shopping, you can go to Scheveningen and the Frederik Hendriklaan. The apartment is well connected to public transport and various roads to and from The Hague and is close to various (international) schools. Close to Europol, Eurojust and other international companies.
Closed entrance with elevator to the apartment on the second floor, the entrance of apartment, hall, hanging toilet with fountain, laundry room and a separate technical room, bright living room with a modern open kitchen with built-in induction hob, combi microwave, dishwasher, and a separate fridge, loggia with wide windows that can be opened completely, two spacious bedrooms and the bathroom with a whirlpool, walk-in shower, and washbasin. Private parking space in the basement.
- Year of construction 2013
- Energy label A
- Completely isolated.
- Wooden frames with double glazing (HR ++)
- Panorama view over the dunes
- Fully furnished
- Bathroom with Whirlpool and walk-in shower
- Washing machine and dryer both from 2019
- Electricity: 9 groups and 3 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Underfloor heating and hot water through energy system with heat pump
- Heat recovery system present
- The living area is approximately 97 m2. The content is approx. 305 m3
- Parking space € 125,- excl. mandatory to rent
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee