Nice and generous, furnished, and upholstered three-room (130 m2) apartment on the third floor with two balconies. The apartment is located on a wonderfully spacious quay with a view of greenery and water.
Conveniently located opposite the Bogaard shopping center, public transport, various schools, and recreation, such as the swimming pool De Schilp and the Overvoorne forest area. The roads to highways A-4, A-13 (Amsterdam/Rotterdam) and A-12 (Utrecht) are easy to reach.
Well-maintained entrance through a closed porch with mailboxes and doorbells. Stairs and elevator to the third floor.
Entrance apartment: hall with access to several rooms. Toilet with fountain, access to the spacious living room, with lots of light through front, side, and rear windows, and access to two balconies, one at the front and one at the rear of the house.
Spacious closed kitchen, accessible from the hall, in L-shape with various built-in appliances, including an electric 4-burner hob, extractor hood, and convection oven.
From the hall access to a closed hall closet/wardrobe, and a large bedroom with bathroom en suite. The bathroom has a shower cabin, toilet, and sink.
Walk through the bedroom to a second bedroom, also accessible from the living room. Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, access to balcony, and bathroom en suite. Bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower, and connection for a washing machine and dryer.
In addition, the house has a private parking lot behind the apartment complex and a communal bicycle shed.
- Available immediately;
- Spacious furnished and upholstered house with two bathrooms;
- Sunny spacious living room (over 50 m2);
- Excluding service costs of € 70;
- Exclusive advance payment for water, electricity in common areas, and radiator heating costs (by means of a communal central heating boiler) of € 300;
- Excluding electricity for individual use, the house is gasless;
- Private car park and communal bicycle shed;
- Temporary contract for a maximum of 12 months.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income