Beautiful partially renovated luxury apartment with milled blinds, kitchen island, steel doors, two spacious bedrooms with walk-in closet and spacious terrace located on the 22nd floor of the prestigious New Orleans building available!
With a beautiful view over the Maas and the city, high quality restaurants and hotel New York around the corner. New Orleans offers a Private Health Club with fitness equipment, sauna, swimming pool, sun terrace on the Maas, service manager, security and a parking garage.
Layout: secure entrance, spacious hall, two x lift to the 22nd floor, spacious hall, door to apartment, spacious hallway with access to all rooms, through white metal sliding doors you enter the bright living room with cooking island with all appliances and access to the large terrace overlooking the water, through the hallway where there is also a separate toilet, you have access to the spacious bathroom with two sinks, fitted wardrobes, shower and separate toilet, master bedroom with access to terrace and spacious walk-in closet, two bedrooms on the left side.
- PVC floor with underfloor heating
- The apartment has its own private parking which is located under the building. Here you take the elevator directly to the 22nd floor.
- New Orleans offers a Private Health Club with fitness equipment, sauna, swimming pool, sun terrace on the Maas, service manager, security and a parking garage.
- Partially renovated, luxury apartment with milled blinds, cooking island, steel doors, two spacious bedrooms with walk-in closet and spacious terrace.
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income