Amazing unique, sustainable, newly built family house with a terrace, balcony, and private underground parking space in a prime location. The house is built in completely luxurious and sustainable materials and has three bedrooms. Immediately available and close to shops, public transport, and roads.
Layout: entrance, spacious hallway with toilet and access to the living room, a bedroom on the right and stairs to the first floor, living room with luxury open kitchen with all appliances and access to the spacious terrace, on the right is the first bedroom, stairs to the top with spacious bedrooms on both sides and a luxurious bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, toilet, and double washbasin.
General information: This location in Voorburg has been the headquarters of the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) since the 1970s. A special building, known to many people. The first pile of the CBS office, which was to accommodate more than 2000 employees, was driven into the ground in 1968. The design by the architects Du Pon & Van Mourik included a four-story low-rise building followed by a ten-story high-rise building. In total about 60,000 square meters. In 2008 CBS left this enormous office building and since then it has been the largest vacant office in the Netherlands.
- Never lived in, just completed and equipped with every luxury;
- Sustainable home;
- Parking space € 150,=, compulsory.
- Including storage;
- Underfloor heating and PVC floor;
- Three bedrooms;
- Parking space in the underground parking lot;
- Common rooms;
- Top location near shops, supermarkets, public transport, and roads;
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income