This lovely recently partly renovated apartment is located in Voorburg and has its own parking space and a (bicycle) storage room. This apartment is part of the redevelopment project 'Juliana School' (2003/04). Many of the original, atmospheric details can still be found throughout the building. This special apartment is located near shops, schools, public transport, and exit roads towards Rotterdam, Leiden, Utrecht, and Amsterdam.
Layout: joint, closed entrance, stairs to the top floor, open gallery with terraces with access to the apartments, for balcony / terrace, door to apartment, hall, very spacious living room with full glass at the front, semi-new luxury open kitchen with of various equipment including; oven, dishwasher, refrigerator. Through the living room you enter the very spacious bedroom with beautiful blinds and access to the spacious bathroom with sink and shower, separate toilet.
- Located in a top location near shops, public transport and roads.
- With this apartment you have the advantages of "new construction" in an existing residential environment with all amenities
- Storage and parking space available, costs parking space is € 75, = (mandatory to purchase)
- Including service costs: cleaning of the common areas, window cleaner, etc.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income