Located at Lovely Voorschoten a semi detached romantic family house with 3 bedrooms, large garden at three sides and on the water side but with fence, shed and amazing Dutch view over pasture with sheeps on 331m2 of ground. Location is quiet & child friendly and not far from public transport, highways, shops, supermarket and the Senior British School.
Lay-out: entrance plot, large garden at the front, side and rear, main entrance at the side of the house, hallway, living room with nice view, parquet flooring and a vide, modern separate kitchen with all appliances, 2 separate bedrooms at the rear of the house and a bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin, open stairs to first floor, topfloor, study/playing area (vide) with view over the living room downstairs, passage, bedroom at the rear and a second toilet with large washbasin.
- very good condition
- lovely quiet location
- rural atmosphere yet easy access to public transport, highways, shops, British School etc.
- three sides of garden: main maintenance taken care by gardener paid by the owner
- double glazed windows and insulated walls
- typical Dutch environment
In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy of your last three bank statements
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The required income is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income