The Archipel area is an exceptional vibrant area, with a rich history located betwoon Willemspark, Zorgvliet, Van Stolkpark, Scheveningsebosjes and Benoordenhout area's. The area is know for many charming squares, for example the Nassauplein, het Burgemeester de Monchyplein and Bankaplein.
- The Javastraat and de Bankastraat are the main shopping streets in this area.
- Many expats live in Archipel area.
- In this area there are also many alsmhouses.
- The former town hall is located in the Archipel Area
- The Vredeskapel is one of the many significant monuments in this area.
No houses available in this district.