DUE TO GREAT INTEREST IN THIS PROPERTY, NO MORE NEW VIEWS WILL BE PLANNED FOR THE TIME.
This lovely corner apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood and has an unobstructed view of the adjacent green area. This house is a one-room studio with a separate kitchen located on the fourth floor of this apartment building. There is a communal bicycle shed under the building. For your daily shopping, the apartment is a short distance from the shopping center 'Het Loo' and public transport. Het Haagse Bos, Landgoed Marlot, and various sports facilities are easily accessible from this location.
Entrance via the closed porch, stairs to the 4th floor, entrance apartment, hallway, bathroom of approx. 2.24 x 0.87 with shower, sink, and free-hanging toilet, modern kitchen of approx. 2.24 x 1.79 with built-in appliances and washing machine connection, spacious, bright living bedroom of approx. 5.77 x 3.85 with a beautiful unobstructed view, built-in wardrobe, laminate floor. Common bicycle shed in the basement.
- Located on a long lease ground until 31-12 2035, canon € 45.84 per year
- Active VvE, contribution € 145.48 per month
- Collective home insurance, multi-year maintenance plan available
- Block heating, advance heating costs € 29.00 per month
- Hot water by an electric rental boiler
- Partially double glass
- Beautiful laminate flooring in the hallway and living/bedroom
- Plenty of parking in the area and parking on private enclosed grounds
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause applies
- No occupancy clause applicable
- An ideal home for starters, or as a pied-a-terre.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Call in your own purchase broker immediately.
Your buying broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.