Beautiful recently renovated four-room apartment on the third floor located in a quiet street in green Bohemia with a sunny balcony at the rear and a storage cupboard (southwest). The house has been very tastefully renovated and finished with high-quality materials. This apartment also has a very luxurious modern kitchen with an island and all built-in appliances and is fully electric. You can park on-site, and the apartment complex next to the stairwell also has an elevator.
For your daily shopping you can go to the nearby shopping streets "Alphons Diepenbrockhof" and "De Savornin Lohmanplein", but also the completely renovated Kijkduin is near the house, with beach, sea, dunes, parks and various cafes & restaurants for fun and delicious food. You will find several schools in the area, including the international school. Public transport is around the corner and several roads are easily accessible.
Entrance through closed porch with doorbells, letterbox and intercom. Stairs and elevator to the 3rd floor, entrance of the house. Spacious hall with wardrobe and oak look parquet floor (continuous in the entire house), spacious living-dining room of approx. 11.99 x 3.97 with open kitchen equipped with every luxury, including a cooking island with electric hob with built-in extractor and bar, built-in fridge / freezer, combi microwave and climate cabinet. Front room of approx. 3.68 x 3.45 with closet, two bedrooms at the rear of the house, of approx. 3.27 x 3.23 and approx. 3.17 x 1.98, both with access to the balcony of approx. 1.45 x 6.17 located on the SW with fixed cupboard. Bathroom of approx. 1.50 x 1.76 with bath and washbasin. Separate toilet with hand basin. Storage room of approx. 3.99 x 1.29 is located on the ground floor. Communal car park is located at the rear of the house.
- Separate storage room in the basement;
- Located on long lease until December 31, 2032, canon € 108.32 per year; (Note! For financing with a mortgage, the lender needs a ground lease offer. The buyer must request this from the municipality of The Hague in good time)
- 8/220th share in an active VvE, contribution € 220 per month;
- Excluding advance heating costs € 50,= per month;
- Given the year of construction (1966), an age and materials clause will be included in the deed of sale;
- Parking on site (no fixed parking space);
- Electric boiler, rent € 13.95 per month.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Call in your own purchase broker immediately.
Your buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.