Located in the Leyenburg district, this sunny two-room apartment of approximately 55 m2 with a balcony and storage room. This gallery house is located on the 7th floor, so it has a beautiful view from both the front and rear.
Within walking distance of the Leyenburg shopping center for all your daily shopping. In addition, the house is conveniently located in relation to public transport, and various roads are easily accessible.
This lovely apartment is also 15 minutes from the beach of Kijkduin where you can get a breath of fresh air.
Entrance through a closed porch with doorbells, letterbox, and intercom. Stairs and elevator to the 7th floor, through the gallery you reach the entrance of the house. Hall, cupboard and meter cupboard, bright living room of approx. 4.09 x 2.50, with access to a balcony with an unobstructed view, bedroom of approx. 4.18 x 2.68 with cupboard, a separate kitchen of approx. 4.18 x 2.09, separate toilet, bathroom of approx. 1.90 x 2.09 with sink, shower, and washing machine connection, private storage room in the basement approx 1.83 x 2.88.
- Parking on-site (no fixed parking space);
- Located on private land;
- Equipped with sun blinds at the front;
- Built-in 1971;
- Living area approx 55 m2;
- Spacious storage room in the basement;
- Electric boiler, rent € 12.31 per month
- Active owners association, the contribution of € 167.01 per month incl. advance heating costs (of € 47.61), water, building insurance, glass insurance, and contribution for major maintenance;
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the purchase deed.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Call in your own purchase broker immediately.
Your buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.