This lovely fresh four-room top floor apartment of 91m2 with balcony at the rear is located in the Rustenburg/Oostbroek Zuid district opposite a school, which gives you an unobstructed view!
Within walking distance of the Zuiderpark. The apartment has been refreshed but needs some attention. In the area you will find various shops for all your daily shopping, such as the shopping streets Dierenselaan and Weimarstraat. Also near various sports and swimming clubs. Public transport and main roads are easily accessible from this location.
Layout: Entrance through open porch, stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment with hall of approx 2.02 x 2.00, stairs to the second floor, spacious hallway, toilet with fountain, bathroom of approx. 2.00 x 2.04 with walk-in shower and washbasin with washbasin , neat kitchen of approx. 3.68 x 1.68 with extractor hood and access to the balcony with storage cupboard, spacious and bright dining room at the rear of approx. 4.88 x 3.42 overlooking the courtyard, sliding separation with fitted wardrobes to spacious living room at the front of approx. 5.20 x 3.40 with 2 fitted wardrobes, master bedroom at the front of approx. 4.02 x 3.79 with fitted wardrobe, second bedroom at the rear of approx. 3.68 x 2.63 with patio doors to the balcony. Indoor storage room of approx. 2.00 x 2.63 with central heating system and washing machine connection!
- Energy label C.
- Located on private land.
- Active VvE, contribution € 70,= per month
- Annual CV maintenance via VvE
- Periodically washing windows at the front via VvE
- Collective building/glass and liability insurance
- Exterior painting at the rear partly carried out in 2020.
- Other exterior painting has been commissioned.
- Roofing renewed and equipped with insulation in 2017
- Double Glass HR ++ front and rear.
- Remeha Avanta 28C CW 4 cv boiler bwjr 2019, recently performed annual maintenance
- Extensive electrics (2005 completely renewed)
- Beautiful laminate floor throughout the apartment
- Plenty of parking in the area
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause apply
- Non-occupancy clause applies
- An ideal home for starters, or as a pied-a-terre
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Immediately engage your own purchasing agent.
Your purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.