This wonderfully fresh four-room top apartment of 85m2! with balcony at the rear is located in the Rustenburg/Oostbroek Zuid district opposite a school, so you have an unobstructed view!
Within walking distance of the Zuiderpark. The house has recently been refreshed and can be moved in immediately without renovations. In the area, you will find various shops for all your daily shopping, such as the shopping streets Dierenselaan and Weimarstraat. Also near various sports and swimming clubs. Public transport and roads are easily accessible from this location.
Layout: Entrance through the open porch, stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment with hall of approx. 0.98 x 2.03, stairs to the second floor, spacious hallway, toilet with fountain, bathroom of approx. 2.03 x 1.61 with walk-in shower and washbasin with vanity unit, modern neat kitchen of approx. 3.13 x 1.71 with built-in appliances (hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge, and dishwasher) and access to the balcony with storage cupboard, spacious and bright dining room at the rear of approx. 5.56 x 2.59/3.38 with a view over the courtyard, sliding separation with fitted wardrobes to the spacious living room at the front of approx. 5.08 x 3.38 with 2 fitted wardrobes, the master bedroom at the front of approx. 3.04 x 3.80 with fitted wardrobe, second bedroom at the rear of approx. 3.13 x 2.64 with patio doors to the balcony. Indoor storage room of approx. 1.87 x 2.19 with central heating system and connection washing machine!
- Energy label B
- Located on private land.
- Active VvE, contribution € 70 per month per
- Annual CV maintenance via VvE
- Periodically washing windows at the front via VvE
- Collective building/glass and liability insurance
- Painted behind window frames in 2020, front about four years ago
- Roof is insulated from the inside in 2012, roof checked in 2017 & 2020
- Double Glass HR ++
- Bosch HR Compact CW4 boiler - 2012, recently performed annual maintenance
- Beautiful laminate floor throughout the apartment
- Plenty of parking in the area
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause apply
- Non-occupancy clause applies
- An ideal home for starters, or as a pied-a-terre
- Completely renovated in 2012, incl. renewal of gas and water pipes from the meter.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Immediately engage your own purchasing agent.
Your purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.