Lovely three-room corner apartment on the first floor with front and rear balcony, private bicycle storage and located in a quiet street of Rijswijk on a wonderfully spacious quay with a view of greenery and the water on both sides; the Rembrandtkade and the Frans Halskade from the living room. Ideal location and within walking distance of the lively historic center of Rijswijk with various shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Also very conveniently located in relation to public transport, schools, recreation (Landgoed Te Werve, Schouwburg) and the roads to highways A-4, A-13 (Amsterdam/Rotterdam) and A-12 (Utrecht).
Entrance: Ground floor with centrally closed entrance with doorbells and letterbox tableau, stairs to the first floor, door to apartment, hall with access to almost all rooms, spacious living room (former en suite) located on the corner with windows on both sides through which a has a beautiful view of approx. 3.70 x 5.48 with access to the balcony and with access to the rear bedroom, rear bedroom of approx. 3.70 x 2.98 with access to the balcony of approx. 2.40 x 1.30 which overlooks the beautiful Rembrandtkade.
Separate neat kitchen with access to balcony of approx. 1.69 x 2.93 with various built-in appliances, namely: oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and extractor hood. Through the hallway you reach the bathroom and there is a separate toilet, bathroom with washbasin, wardrobe with mirror and shower, toilet with fountain, at the rear is the second bedroom of approx. 2.42 x 3.08 with washing machine connection.
- Property needs some attention;
- Energy label G;
- Smart meters, 5 groups renewed group box;
- Separate storage room accessible via Rembrandtkade;
- Full ownership;
- Active VvE, contribution € 103.59 per month;
- Collective building/glass and liability insurance;
- Notary choice reserved for seller;
- Single glazing;
- Neat laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- Plenty of parking in the area;
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly;
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause applies;
- Non-occupancy clause applies;
- An ideal home for starters, or as a pied-a-terre;
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Immediately engage your own purchasing agent.
Your purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.