Wonderfully fresh four-room apartment on the first floor with a spacious balcony at the rear in the Rustenburg/Oostbroek Zuid district. Because the apartment is opposite a school, you have an unobstructed view at the front.
For daily shopping, you can go to the nearby streets Dierenselaan and Weimarstraat. In addition, it is within walking distance of the Zuiderpark. There are also various sports and swimming clubs in the area.
This location is also easily accessible by public transport, and there are several roads within easy reach.
Entrance via the open porch, stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment with hall, spacious hallway with fitted wardrobes, separate toilet with fountain, the spacious and bright dining room at the rear of approx. 5.68 x 2.80 with a view over the courtyard, sliding separation with fitted wardrobes to the spacious living room at the front of approx. 5.26 x 3.40, a basic kitchen of approx. 3.53 x 1.05 with various built-in appliances, such as a 4-burner gas stove, oven, extractor hood, refrigerator, and dishwasher, and access to the balcony of approx. 0.91 x 4.20 with storage cupboard ( approx. 0.91 x 0.67), bathroom of approx. 1.89 x 1.60 with walk-in shower, design radiator, and sink, the master bedroom at the front of approx. 2.87 x 3.08 with fitted wardrobe, second bedroom at the rear of approx. 3.53 x 3.08 with patio doors to the balcony.
- Energy label D;
- Located on private land;
- Active owners association, the contribution of € 70 per month;
- Annual CV maintenance via VvE;
- Periodically washing windows at the front via VvE;
- Collective building/glass and liability insurance;
- Roof insulated from the inside in 2012, roof checked in 2017 & 2020;
- Frames painted inside in 2016 and outside in 2021;
- Double Glass HR ++;
- Vaillant HR pro 107 boiler - 2007, recent annual maintenance;
- In 2007 the electricity was renewed with 8 groups + Als, water + gas pipeline from the meter renewed;
- Beautiful laminate floor throughout the apartment;
- Delivery in consultation can be done quickly;
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause applies;
- Non-occupancy clause applies;
- An ideal home for starters, or as a pied-a-terre;
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracies, or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Interested in this fantastic apartment? Call in your own purchase broker immediately.
Your buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money, and worries.